Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bastards prob refurbish it and sell it to some unsuspecting schmuck! :haha::rofl:
1691096769808.gif

I've been in touch with Vivosun about my defective aero oscillating fan and they are going to replace it and even sent me a prepaid postage.. Just have send this one back and they'll send a new one:woohoo1::yay:The only issue is I threw the original box away so do I send it back in a AC infinity fan box or do I find a plain box?:doh::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I've got a 3 year old Vivosun Osc. fan that still works fine....but...I also had a second I bought at that same time that died in 3 months. The difference is I've never used the oscillating feature on the older one.
:shrug:

Good morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Live Stoners.

So WWWillie, what did you do on your summer vacation?
I built a wee fence!
View attachment 1620831View attachment 1620832View attachment 1620833View attachment 1620834
That is a nice fence, why do you want to wee on it?

:rofl:
@Mañ'O'Green Used these kebab skewers and a hammer to punch some holes in those roots I posted last night. Draining much better now so we'll see how they finish out. Put like 20 holes in each pot. I use hydroguard in my rez full time so should be covered there
View attachment 1620838
A Root dry back cycle is critical to plant health.

I just clean up the Mac and cheese with the hotdog and bun Ain’t got no time to be chopping shit up :doh::pighug::crying:
View attachment 1620857
That is page 1 , The Young Bachelor Cook Book an essential meal. In the second millennials edition steamed broccoli was added.

:crying::crying::crying:
Signed myself out cuz they weren't doin shit for me. No pain meds nothin, basically they're saying i had some extreme trauma , car accident etc.
3-6 months in a brace for my back no answers about my guts
You should at least get a second opinion on the back brace? and get one if you need it.

This helped my digestive system and I still take one every once in a while.

2023-08-03_13-54-31.png

It is the coolest day we have had in weeks <100 today. I am going to cook a chicken in the oven beer can style. The swamp cooler can handle the heat load no problem.

Lovely @Hotfire .....:pass:...how much longer.....?..........
Im gonna check again in a few days but this morning I saw a good amount of "almost cloudy" trichs. So I'm thinking she will be ready to chop here within the week. At least the taller bud sites for sure, I may let the lowers go a little longer.

I've got a 3 year old Vivosun Osc. fan that still works fine....but...I also had a second I bought at that same time that died in 3 months. The difference is I've never used the oscillating feature on the older one.
:shrug:

Well I hope that’s the case with the next one cause it was a nice fan had a cool feature that it cycles from low to high constantly so it’s a different speed all the time.. Although I never used that feature I did have it on oscillating.. How it was acting was totally strange it wouldn’t stay on if it was upright but if I flipped it over it would turn on and stay on until I turned it back up right then it would turn back off shortly after :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back