Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my way for a minute. Got burnt out on growing. Overwhelmed myself.
Went back to work part time. Couldn’t turn down 100 + an hour.
Hope everything has been well with you and yours

:pighug: All the Better for Seeing you..........:bighug:...I Worry you know.........:biggrin:

So.....after your time in the wilderness......:oops1:.......are you back growing.........?.......or leaving it on the back burner for now........?

Same here, my dang tomato's got blossom rot from the drought, then rainy weather. They dont know if their coming or going.

Yeah......reason for my mature girls coming down.......we are chewing the humidity....mold is sure to follow.........:pass:

:pighug: All the Better for Seeing you..........:bighug:...I Worry you know.........:biggrin:

So.....after your time in the wilderness......:oops1:.......are you back growing.........?.......or leaving it on the back burner for now........?
I’m coming back bigger and better then ever. Got a couple autos that been up a few days now. About to go full force.

Went and bought my soil for this seasons grows, my garden center was discontinuing carrying Roots Organic. They were selling 2cu.ft bags 2 for $19, I was tempted to try it, but if I liked it, I wouldnt be able to get it again. So I just went with old reliable HF.

Good morning @InkAddict$
Good morning AFN
Well it’s time for random kitty on caturday maybe I’ll get a kitty one day….
62306000-239E-43E6-B2C6-03B092C7008C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back