Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning pics...
20230728_090644.jpg
20230728_090622.jpg
20230728_090715.jpg

Idk i think thc is far better than cbd for anxiety for me, I pretty much have to have a pretty good buzz to not have it, and its physical more than mental, but i can usually work through it without just feels like your walking around having a heart attack

Idk i think thc is far better than cbd for anxiety for me, I pretty much have to have a pretty good buzz to not have it, and its physical more than mental, but i can usually work through it without just feels like your walking around having a heart attack
I try but sometimes it's hard...I'll smoke myself to I want to pass out just to get rid of it....and eat edibles....I've noticed those help better...makes me more relaxed...

Ya me too :bighug:
They took me off colotopin cause I'm also prescribed suboxone....they said I cant take these 2 meds together...the new doc did.. I've been on them together over a year..my old doc didn't care....I fucking hate how they act over prescriptions now....you can't have anything....unless your on your death bed...

Not by itself does it work... I smoke alot of weed all day long....and still get anxiety on anxiety meds....well they quit working as good...now I yelled at my doctor yesterday cause they are taking me off my anxiety meds....I instantly freaked out on this new doc...she hung up...now once my meds run out my anxiety is going to be 10x worse...I need to find something that will help for the time being....
Maybe try Kava Kava, or Ashweghanda.

Sometimes a very potent Sativa can help...Sort of like giving a hyper active child Coffee to ease erratic hyper responsive behaviour.

:pass:

Maybe try Kava Kava, or Ashweghanda.

Sometimes a very potent Sativa can help...Sort of like giving a hyper active child Coffee to ease erratic hyper responsive behaviour.

:pass:
That's what I have to....I'll get bad sometimes...are these certain strains? And from who? Ty bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back