Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your grow @NORBY :worship:but something I’ve been wondering for awhile. Why go threw all the effort to hide your grow to then just post to show where it is and how to get into? Just seems a little counter productive

Love your grow @NORBY :worship:but something I’ve been wondering for awhile. Why go threw all the effort to hide your grow to then just post to show where it is and how to get into? Just seems a little counter productive
im not worried about posting stuff on here
Due to getting caught before,, im probly due a knock on the door from police to check if im growing soon
This way im safe cos its at the other end of a field with horses and its not even on my land lol
If the police come knocking at my address they wont find anything.
even if they look about they wont find it cos the guys that put up the fence were standing on top of it and didnt have a clue.

Even if i do get caught i dont really care cos lifes too short and im having fun. haha

im not worried about posting stuff on here
Due to getting caught before,, im probly due a knock on the door from police to check if im growing soon
This way im safe cos its at the other end of a field with horses and its not even on my land lol
If the police come knocking at my address they wont find anything.
even if they look about they wont find it cos the guys that put up the fence were standing on top of it and didnt have a clue.

Even if i do get caught i dont really care cos lifes too short and im having fun. haha
Fair enough it was just a thought I had when I see the entrance but you are right can’t worry life goes on :headbang: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back