Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sitting here that is the problem.......:crying:....by the time I catch up on site and Live Stoners......:pass:..it is too Hot to work........

:crying::crying::crying:

If I worked first...then come on site.....I'd get a lot more done..........:crying: ........so I tell meself.......:crying:
O i definitely blame you guys for making me late to work. Certainly not my mismanagement of time

@Mañ'O'Green Night ManOGreen have a super caturday !
@Mossy morning and the girls are looking great in their pots, the planters remind me of our worm farm we had.
@PinkyNotTheBrain morning hope you have a super day
@Hotfire, its almost caturday there, Caturday is slowly ending now is 5pm, a nice clear cool afternoon
Mila Kunis Stoner cats-

Ooops....

badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday .......... wherever you go...whatever you do.....may the canna goddess walk with you.........:smoker:

I remember you had a place in Spain so the heat wave is back?

Really...about Normal for August @smokeyfromau .....anything from 40-44C...in the Shade.....:pass:.....but the thermometer is in the sun...like me girls.......

The difference this year has been the humidity.....I Think because we were so wet early in the season....:shrug:....so instead of August being the high humidity month...we got July And August.......it has gone on too long now........:biggrin:

We are getting down to lower temps in the morning...which is Bliss.....Air...we can Breathe.........:biggrin:.....

O i definitely blame you guys for making me late to work. Certainly not my mismanagement of time

:nonono: Mine either..............:pass:.....I Blame waiting for @Lil Dab to get his sneaky smoke break.....I've gotta keep the coffee Hot for him......

coffee.gif

#PotsHot .............:eyebrows:

Really...about Normal for August @smokeyfromau .....anything from 40-44C...in the Shade.....:pass:.....but the thermometer is in the sun...like me girls.......

The difference this year has been the humidity.....I Think because we were so wet early in the season....:shrug:....so instead of August being the high humidity month...we got July And August.......it has gone on too long now........:biggrin:

We are getting down to lower temps in the morning...which is Bliss.....Air...we can Breathe.........:biggrin:.....
@Mossy Geeze that is pretty hot. The poor girls in the sun, Hottest ive had the girls in is 38c (shade temp - so sun would have been hotter). Humidity with high heat is shocking :eek2:........ thats nice cooler nights, always nice after a hot day, mostly summer nights can be humid very warm here,

The poor girls in the sun, Hottest ive had the girls in is 38c (shade temp - so sun would have been hotter)

38C in the shade says you'd be in the mid 50C's in the sun..... :headbang: ....the highest my girls were in was 63C....the figure on the top of the thermometer...........

as long as I keep them hydrated...:watering:they take it..............

from Minus 2C in deepest winter to 63C in summer.........and they Laugh it off.....

Watch this pot........on the left....turn up the volume.....we had 6 Weeks of that........:headbang:

This is my favourite vid of the season.........:biggrin:

IMG_6593.JPG
IMG_6596.JPG

And...they still Finished...........
CATURDAYGIF.gif
... Patio Proof...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back