Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of plywood on a handtruck? Dolly? Tip it two legged slide the plywood under, repeat from the other side, lift from center with handtruck? Maybe?

I Took them down @PinkyNotTheBrain ............. :bighug: ......just simpler.............

IMG_7740.JPG

:headbang: I can lift the 20 ltr pots........I can drag the 40 ltr pots...........but I can't manhandle the 70's on me own.........

Only downside so far...if hubby had been Mobile it would have been no probs.........

Surprised at the Weight...yay.........
babydance.gif

I Took them down @PinkyNotTheBrain ............. :bighug: ......just simpler.............

View attachment 1630276

:headbang: I can lift the 20 ltr pots........I can drag the 40 ltr pots...........but I can't manhandle the 70's on me own.........

Only downside so far...if hubby had been Mobile it would have been no probs.........

Surprised at the Weight...yay.........View attachment 1630277....
Ah very good . Apologies for i feel ive been slacking on my side of our conversations recently, just tired. Id definitely like to test some of that mix u made. Suprised by the weight of the weed or the pot?

Ah very good . Apologies for i feel ive been slacking on my side of our conversations recently, just tired.

No apologies needed.... :bighug: ..that's Life sometimes........:shrug:...I'm dragging my arse coz I got the snotty bug that @Vapo had...it makes you very tired......:coffee2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back