Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, who hasn't dreamed of watching 3 ladies encourage each other t'do the very best they can do! I'm not being filthy... honest Ginge!:smoker: x
Agreed! A bedful if ladies is the only kinda orgy I’m joining thats for sure! :eyebrows::d5::rofl:

Well i have slacked long enough! Now that i am nice and stoned it seems like as good a time as any to scale the ladder and finish the damn Christmas lights on the roof! Started raining this weekend so couldn't do it when i wanted and had to wait on ground to dry some before i could use the ladder! Gonna make sure i am double safe tho and the extension ladder part will wait til i have a spotter later! ;)

1671143774985.gif

H
Yes...but we planted them........:headbang:...

Yup......we have a Solar shower otdoor on the patio...that is basically the same....the sun just warms the water up in the vertical tank.....no solar as in electric...just ambient temps. Fill the tank from a hosepipe.

Hubby says it is his favorite ever shower...naked on the patio.......:pass:...has Frightened a few Farmers though......:yoinks:

And the Reeds......do you get the stuff like 30 ft bamboo near you...most people pump it out into a patch of reeds coz they do the same...purify it.....:headbang:

I've only seen them in France.........if they were here......they have been Eaten........:biggrin:

Friend has tanked water for all his washing etc...system works okay here..they have short fat water tankers coz they are mainly used in out of the way/hard to access places.

We are Lucky...we have mains lecky and water. Plus I'm on the Agricultural water system....so water for the land is Cheap.
Bloody naturists, buggering up the aesthetic view for all us religious prudes ... Ginge, ffs... you and Dave disturb my equilibrium!:smoking::forward::xmas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back