Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gots my next round floating! Gonna be 8 plants total between the 2 tents! Hopefully the blumats being added into 2x4 don’t make too huge of trees since I’m putting same numbers of plants in there as the 4x4….just using smaller pots in the smaller tent! Also doing autos in there this run! :headbang:
E30029B5-4293-4FB3-B332-7EF3E7740226.jpeg

The @Jean-O strains are obvious what they are!
The rocbudinc strain is testers I got a ways back of frosted cookies X purple Roc berry! WDA = witch dr X anvil! Last strain Itz It is from exotic genetics! It’s gelato X mint chocolate chip! We’re gifted to me and sounded yummy when I investigated the cross! Got 6 beans of it so if it’s as good as it sounds I’ll make some seeds next time I run it seen as it’s a strain that is no longer available from the breeder! :thumbsup: :cooldance:

Well gots my next round floating! Gonna be 8 plants total between the 2 tents! Hopefully the blumats being added into 2x4 don’t make too huge of trees since I’m putting same numbers of plants in there as the 4x4….just using smaller pots in the smaller tent! Also doing autos in there this run! :headbang:
View attachment 1526860

The @Jean-O strains are obvious what they are!
The rocbudinc strain is testers I got a ways back of frosted cookies X purple Roc berry! WDA = witch dr X anvil! Last strain Itz It is from exotic genetics! It’s gelato X mint chocolate chip! We’re gifted to me and sounded yummy when I investigated the cross! Got 6 beans of it so if it’s as good as it sounds I’ll make some seeds next time I run it seen as it’s a strain that is no longer available from the breeder! :thumbsup: :cooldance:
Blue dog s1:d5:
PXL_20221014_025700068.jpg

Yup, you have a boiler. I've never dea
@Olderfart Here's the furnace
View attachment 1526847
Pipe connects to the part with the bell looking thing
View attachment 1526848
Yup, boiler. The incoming pipe looks to be providing top up water to the heat circulation circuit. The bell thing looks like a pressure regulator between the house circuit and the boiler circuit, maybe a valve too, but I am not familiar with this stuff.

Anyway I think you have confirmed that the problem pipe is part of your house plumbing. If I were you, I would just clamp it as gently as works, and get some advice from a plumber on where to go from there. You will want to ask whether the rest of your copper plumbing is likely to have the same problem - maybe this was just an odd piece of pipe. It is possible that the pros there have run into this before and know why it is happening.

Good luck with it mate, I hope you get things sorted. :goodluck: :pighug:

Dale's Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 70
girls looking great ogreberry is still bulking up and getting harder by the day and super frosty:headbang: bourbon isn't too happy solo is fading hard or hungry:shrug: and 3 gallon looks to be a touch toxic but the finish is so close don't think I am gonna sweat it too much...I will cut back the cal-mag again this next next rez fill tomorrow:pop::goodluck::sleeping::pass:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That last pan was gone in like 48hrs so a reup was made on the fudge! Went a lil fancy this time and did some s’mores fudge! Has extra marshmallows swirled in at the end and some crushed up graham crackers sprinkled on top! Holy shizznizzle this stuff is off da heeeezy! :headbang:
C628397A-72D8-495B-A2C9-46330720BFA0.jpeg

1665718645509.gif

There’s also non-alcoholic cirrhosis…..from diet.

and cirrhosis caused by hepatitis.
That is why I was asking.

@Dale's Proper Bud I do some exclusive high end catering. Full sit down service for 12 is $1800.00 including the tip. I have a wait list but I am only willing to do about 10 a year and that only gets through Half of the list. I am not taking any new clients. I have been cooking for a week all the while suffering this damn IBS. I have a portable kitchen that I set up in a garage or back patio. It is going to be too damn hot tomorrow for me and the food. I usually book the first gig for mid Oct and it should be in the 70s when I set-up tomorrow maybe as high as 90 fook fook fook. Next year I won't start until Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back