Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave

Three more came down this morning, here are some shots of the action!

IMG_9697.jpeg
IMG_9696.jpeg

Critical 2.0
IMG_9700.jpeg
IMG_9705.jpeg

SB & Funk 1

IMG_9712.jpeg
IMG_9714.jpeg

SB & Funk 2

IMG_9717.jpeg
IMG_9719.jpeg

Now that’s actually 6 plants total I have drying right now. Plenty of herb for the winter season 🤘is in the way.

Take care y’all

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 🙏😃

thanks for the welcome back, peoples! Yah, i'm okay. Had a rough couple of years with the daughter living with us. She's got emotional/mental problems, finally could not take her threats and her wrecking the house, so kicked her out. Tried to get her help, but she refused.

Morning all, boss called the day off due to rain/freezing rain turning to snow later. Calling for 4-30” tonight and tomorrow. That’s a wide estimate… already doing work getting another bucket ready for crystal Pinkman and everything gathered for the three LSD autos in the veg cab (not above ground yet). Rinsing bags for hash and gallon bag is in freezer full of bud trim. Got one more dry plant I have to look thru and bag for hash… that’s my agenda for the day. @Mossy @Lil Dab @PinkyNotTheBrain @Shugrows and the rest of the crew… good morning

Morning all, boss called the day off due to rain/freezing rain turning to snow later. Calling for 4-30” tonight and tomorrow. That’s a wide estimate… already doing work getting another bucket ready for crystal Pinkman and everything gathered for the three LSD autos in the veg cab (not above ground yet). Rinsing bags for hash and gallon bag is in freezer full of bud trim. Got one more dry plant I have to look thru and bag for hash… that’s my agenda for the day. @Mossy @Lil Dab @PinkyNotTheBrain @Shugrows and the rest of the crew… good morning
:woohoo:Day off! More garden time!
Nice to have you back buddy :pass:

thanks for the welcome back, peoples! Yah, i'm okay. Had a rough couple of years with the daughter living with us. She's got emotional/mental problems, finally could not take her threats and her wrecking the house, so kicked her out. Tried to get her help, but she refused.

Hard to Live with when it is your kids..... :headbang: ....but you can only do so much ....I Hope she gets the help she needs.

We had to learn to accept hubbys sons alcoholism.....we can't Help...when he doesn't Want to be helped....:shrug:...

To catch you guys up...

Got my med card, which has been such a relief. No growing allowed, but hope that changes, as the most 'influential' neighboring state went rec AND allows grows. I feel better with a constant supply. (Fibro and now lots of arthritis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back