Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually make 5 caps per gram with my canna. Both of the strains of hash resin were labeled approx 70% thc.
I don't want to be "too high" when I take them. About 7 pm then stay awake until 1 am or 2. Some nights I sleep 8,
6 or 7 mostly
Why da f u making less capsules per gram of concentrate if u don’t want them too strong?? U do realize that shits way more potent then flower right? U sound kinda backwards on your thinking of how u made this batch! If u didn’t want em too strong shouldn’t u have done more caps per g then with reg bud?

1702007227132.gif

Ive been trying. I showed im 420autoflower's legendary harvest entries, showed him my stuff from before and after joining afn. I can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink...
Too bad u cant push said horse in the drink….then u could apply for his position! :devil:

@Fermented_Fruitz Dude. I made them stronger because I'm doubting how good the $20 a gram
live hash resin is. Easy enough, try one if it's too strong add some coconut oil to the batch. It is in a squirt bottle
that I fill the caps with. I take the capsule at 7pm and stay awake for 6 or 7 hours, go to bed for 6 or 7 hours.
They don't knock you out immediately but do get me high as fuck then I can sleep.

Too bad u cant push said horse in the drink….then u could apply for his position! :devil:
I dont wanna be a supervisor here. He did come by and tell me he is gonna order more seeds, he blew thru 2 5 packs of autos over 3 months. If he cant get through a full grow everything is mine.....

I dont wanna be a supervisor here. He dod come by and tell me he is gonna order more seeds, he blew thru 2 5 packs of autos over 3 months. If he cant get through a full grow everything is mine.....
Ya u really have to go outta your way to kill a weed plant so he’s taking poor advice from somewhere! :shrug:

I dont wanna be a supervisor here. He did come by and tell me he is gonna order more seeds, he blew thru 2 5 packs of autos over 3 months. If he cant get through a full grow everything is mine.....
This man is a sadist, pure and simple. He clearly gets off on drowning pure, and innocent seeds. You must put an end to this. Think about the seeds for fuck sake!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back