Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal buffet - 10/07/23
  • happee Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: the burnerz are hot & here comez revenge! :headbang: ppp

cover10549.jpg

Weed Shakes
  • I had a very unpleasant experience yesterday.

I haven't smoked in about 2 weeks. I took a tiny hit of Utari sativa from a one hitter that looks like a cigarette. I hadn't eaten yet.

I began to get full body muscle spasms, and chills. Thermostat said 73F. I had symptoms of hypothermia and heartbeat like a techno rave.

Stomach cramps, and an inability to burp up gas.

2 hours later under a few blankets I felt my ears unclog, and it began to subside.

Maybe another 4 hours till it subsided and I was left drenched in a puddle of sweat.

I have absolutely zero desire to repeat any part of that, and have decided to stop consuming. I will still grow, and post here.

I realize that this was because my tolerance reset, but I didn't expect such an extreme reaction. In the past I could smoke a gram or 3 of this and chill. Less than .1g sent me over the edge.

Metal buffet - 10/14/23
  • :kitty: happee eclipse Caturday kidz, it'z time for the metal buffet! :stir: unfortunately, it'z totally cloudy in the heartland today :wall:, but either way, the burnerz are hot, so let there be rock! :headbang: ppp

cool-cat-fb-cover.jpg

WildBill's Worm Feast and Orgy food.
  • So here are the ingredients to Wild Bill's Worm Feast and Orgy Food!
    1. Bananas
    2. Avocados
    3. Cannabis leaves
    4. Left over Bulk material from making Fermented Fruit Juice........... Stored in my walk in closet in a five gallon bucket Loosely sealed off with a bowl,
    5. Uncle Jim's dry worm food

I'll stick it on a threadmark for you @WildBill ......incase anyone wants the recipe.....:chef:....let us knw how it does.

Jean-O 40% Dicount Code through to November 15th 2023.
  • WooHoo........

I'm running a birthday special on my website through the 15th of November. Enter promo code JBC40 for 40% off the total on all orders.

40% Off Discount Code for @Jean-O orders until 15th Nov.............:bravo:

Cheers @Jean-O :pass:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back