Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone :pass:

So I know I was talking to @Fermented_Fruitz and @WildBill about maybe the bottoms of my bags maybe being hydrophobic from water not getting down there, evenly or just shooting straight through but all 3 of my pots arent even air pruning on the bottom. All 3 have roots poking through the bottom across the whole pot. Cant really get a pic but the one Im having issues with has gone straight through and almost dwc in the saucer when theres water in it lmao. Its got like a clump of 4" long roots right in the center.

I would assume this means that the bottom of the pots is well watered?

20231207_101045.jpg

17019658358804757426756873760418.jpg

Its not horrible but Im guessing those roots sitting in a super nutrient rich catch basin isnt helping this.

I did take the risers out and set the pots in the saucers to see how much water they would soak up after yesterday and after about 30 minutes they soaked up 70% of what was down there. Hopefully this doesnt cause tox issues tho

Good Day all......nothing on the agenda today so I think it's time to get our Christmas on. I spotted the tree I want on our bush walk yesterday so I will take a sled and drag it home to decorate. Will probably start my Christmas baking as well. Have a most excellent day folks.....:smokeout::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back