Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was in 8th grade, lol.

We started dating when she was 19 and I was 23. I am shocked her parents didn't have more of a problem with it, but they seemed to like that I had my shit together.
Probably woulda been a bigger problem if u were 19 and she was 15! :nono:

I have an Idea….. This is a stoner, cannabis-forum…. I want to hear your opinion on it. Maybe its been upp for diskussion before….

I realize I'm a newb here and still asking questions.

But man, I am getting annoyed over the last few weeks of all of the people in Ohio that want to grow invading all of the weed growing subreddits and asking questions that can be solved with a simple google search. Like no one is just going to tell you exactly what to buy, you need to do some research on what meets your needs.
This was me about 5 years ago on facebook. Idk much about reddit but if its anything like facebook was people ask questions where the answer is literally right above their post. Or like you said google could provide an answer with relative ease. I just choose to ignore the lazier people.
Most of these people will basically ask someone else to do all the brain work so they can get mad when the advice given doesnt work, but neglect to give all the necessary info because they rely on everyone else to tell them everything. I get that happens around here to a certain point but at least people here are trying to get better.

I saw one today....

"Where do I buy seeds? Do I have to buy them from the government?"

Wut?

Dude. It takes WAY more work to post a question and wait around on an answer than just fucking googling it.
I saw one on facebook that asked why the leaves on their seedlings weren't serrated. Another asking what kind of harvest they could expect with a 40W incandescent light bulb. Its like they did a bit of research saw the word light and just ran with it.

Cheers @Frankthetank ....I was saying sirloin to myself when I saw @JP1 beef chart.... :chef: ....

Hubby cries for the beef shank slices.....when we see them...he has to have them......:pighug:...

BTW....I Forgot to tell you.....I Might have to get a divorce..........:crying:......

Hubby ate the smoked chicken wings.....he'd had a smoke....yum..yum...munch..munch......

When I looked at his plate for the dog tax....he'd pulled all the skin off and left it in a pile for the dogs.......:doh:..

so what was the Point in smoking them.....?........:nono:......
Anybody can pull the skin off at my house, as long as they give it to me, not my dog. :biggrin: :pighug:

I realize I'm a newb here and still asking questions.

But man, I am getting annoyed over the last few weeks of all of the people in Ohio that want to grow invading all of the weed growing subreddits and asking questions that can be solved with a simple google search. Like no one is just going to tell you exactly what to buy, you need to do some research on what meets your needs.
U should make a list of all the worst gear out there and then recommended it next time some ding dong asks what type of light to get! Or start a part time business setting up grow rooms and then charge their ass!

U should make a list of all the worst gear out there and then recommended it next time some ding dong asks what type of light to get! Or start a part time business setting up grow rooms and then charge their ass!
I like that idea, take full advantage of peoples ignorance lmao.

So I know its an odd question but do any of yall cats curl up in their pants when using the bathroom? Ive never had a cat do this before and its like her FAVORITE place to be.
My mutt digs my blankets on my bed into a pile and curls up on them. Ditto for jackets left where she can get at them. I won't mention the underwear trick. :pighug: Nothing like sticking yer sniffer in yer peeps aroma eh? :biggrin:

You know when your plants start to bloom, the stretch-phase, something happens inside of the plant.
Some hormones change to make the plant boost into turbo-mode
and grow very fast.

What if we isolated that exactly hormone/auxin and used it on us humans in tablet or liquid form.

Wouldn’t those exact combinations make us stronger like steroids, or smarter if we really could pinpoint the different “ingredients” within plant - which should be fairly easy - aiming at the stem where the magic happens. Or when a plant is hurt, use their “anti-virus or repair-dna-auxin” to heal us humans.

Isn’t it just to measure the different values….. ?

What do you think guys? A stupid idea? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back