Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about convenience! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:

EF0EE8F8-9281-4054-8114-09406681C351.jpeg
D4ED8987-D2DA-4863-A39B-02F3A80F7245.png

image.jpg

1702137069511.gif

Happy weekend growmies 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 as predicted, Daisy’s sister is a part of our family now. She’s the runt of the litter, we named her Midge and they’re both really digging living together.

C21B3DCD-0316-4EF9-B710-62AE5D774AAF.jpeg

Happy weekend growmies 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳 as predicted, Daisy’s sister is a part of our family now. She’s the runt of the litter, we named her Midge and they’re both really digging living together.

View attachment 1652048
A departed friend of mine was of the opinion that it was simply not fair to have only one. He had a point. :pighug:

A departed friend of mine was of the opinion that it was simply not fair to have only one. He had a point. :pighug:
Agreed! We have 3 now but Buddy is 14 and on the decline. Thank you for the puppy reps and have a great day ❤️

I'm Sorry....it is a Bummer when you are up on the #PainTrain with no-one to Talk to...... :bighug: ...I've been Trying to force me and hubby into a healthier lifestyle by getting our bums off the settee in the morning....instead of me vegging here on site...and hubby with his gadgets and headphones........

But...I Think I am fighting a rising tide........:headbang:........hubby just doesn't want to move before noon........:pighug:

He retreats to his Cave in winter.....and you know what they say about poking a hibernating Bear......:biggrin:....

Soo....mornings here are probably back on the cards...for winter...........:biggrin:...

Just Think.....in a few wees you might be Fixed.......and snorning all night from the workload.........if you get your strength back........:pighug:...can you Imagine what a good nights sleep feels like.....?.......
Had to run a call thankfully it was quick. Sunny outside now. Feels good :biggrin:
It's good you're tryin to get up n out in the mornings. Need to be healthy :doc3:But I certainly get the want to hibernate in the nasty cold too.

Im really hoping this fixes me , just being able to eat sometimes has helped so much im sure adding a few meals a day and sleep will make a big difference, im tryn not to get my hopes up tho. At least I have the one less stress of not having a paycheck.

I was just a spry young pup of 42 back then. Still wet behind the ears.
compared to a few of us, you still are. :biggrin: Except when it comes to making us oldsters laugh till we hurt. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back