Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i think he actually works in a hospital! ;)
So the other day when he said he had to go to the hospital it was for work :pop:

We have so many old members when someone says I am going to the hospital I start praying.

I remember when I could eat that, fond memories. Unless it is bovine and gluten free it might kill me.
In a similar situation, pancreas can't handle that amount of fat so I can only take small tastes to check flavor. Kinda sucks to not be able to really enjoy my own work, but I try to make the desserts extra special so I can enjoy them vicariously. :pass::pighug:

1702444202696.gif

image.jpg

Its not infused tonight cuz only had 1 box of butter and even a half pan woulda required one stick of butter so woulda needed to start with 2 to make sure after infusing and losing the bit u always lose from absorbing into the flower so i was told no since it woulda be all mine! Got reg fudge tonight and will get butter tomorrow! Also have this peanut butter fudge but i am not a fan!

image.jpg

Last edited:
So the other day when he said he had to go to the hospital it was for work :pop:

We have so many old members when someone says I am going to the hospital I start praying.
Yup he is a mental health professional if my stoner brain is firing correctly tonight! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back