Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press attach files...

1702467928263.png

1702468018478.png

Select file...

1702468102803.png

Press the Insert button on the image....and it will give you the Two Options.......:headbang:

Gotta cheese burger wih crispy bacon..
That sounds sooo good :bow:
Hard to Plan when you don't know how long you are going to be off your feet.......:pass:...do you have a Reliable caretaker....?....
I've knocked down my grows to 4 now. 2 were on blu mat but i actually like these terra cotta spikes better. Just fill a couple water bottles every few days and flip em over n i when can't get over to them my carpenter has been helping out a little. Got mostly seedlings in my tent at home so ill just get the humidity a little high before I go in tomorrow, hopefully keep them happy for a couple days.
Sounds Odd...have they gone now.....?
It was weird kinda scary cuz wtf are these?!?! Ya they said they were most likely just muscle tension at its maximum. Idk it felt like muscle being twisted in a spiral.
They did this morning.........:biggrin:....I Thouht the #FingerDabs were drying up.......obviously Not...Instant Hit.......
:d5::woohoo::vibe:

Took a couple dabs from the pen to get moving n let the dogs out
Sharing some luv pink now :pass:
Smells like Bubba, Sticky, very uplifting carefree buzz, little bit of easing on my swollen joints
IMG_20231213_055514819.jpg

Nothin like 7am phone calls with my team over in Pune, India.

It literally sounds like they are standing on the side of a highway while on the phone. Car horns, exhaust, people yelling. I assume they have the windows open of whatever sweat shop they are working in.

A few years ago one of them did a screenshare with me, and he was using an old ass Dell running Windows XP still. 20 year old technology trying to build code for our systems.

Most of the guys I don't have an issue understanding, but the women all sound like they are extremely afraid of you and talk super quiet and meek.

Have a Hug.... :bighug: ........

Wow....that looks Delicious.......:drool:....

:cheersmate:

It's your Nature......mine would be to keep me gob shut and just wait a couple of hours smokeless.....:biggrin:...to keep the family Happy.....

IMO...the Safer choice........:headbang:

Do I remember you Country/government having a hard attitue towards alcohol........?

No, but you can only buy it from the state monopoly. Everything over 3.5% has to go through that company, well not in bars or restaurants. But normal shops are not allowed to sell alcohol.

You are allowed to make beer and wine up to ~14% in home, ( not sell) but forget making whiskey or anything stronger than ~14% - Then you go to prison IF you don’t have legal documents etc, which will take a while to get, nothing for the average Joe to do.

Yeah, but sometimes I like to provoke, not that I’m provoking anyone, that is just THEIR assumption and mindset about THC.

I’ve got benzo on prescription and my gf got amphetamin subscribed.

No, but you can only buy it from the state monopoly. Everything over 3.5% has to go through that company, well not in bars or restaurants. But normal shops are not allowed to sell alcohol.

You are allowed to make beer and wine up to ~14% in home, ( not sell) but forget making whiskey or anything stronger than ~14% - Then you go to prison IF you don’t have legal documents etc, which will take a while to get, nothing for the average Joe to do.

Yeah, but sometimes I like to provoke, not that I’m provoking anyone, that is just THEIR assumption and mindset about THC.

I’ve got benzo on prescription and my gf got amphetamin subscribed.

Where the hell do you live? Utah?

And yet another set of a$$holes come out of the woodwork.

No i think he actually works in a hospital! ;)

So the other day when he said he had to go to the hospital it was for work :pop:

We have so many old members when someone says I am going to the hospital I start praying.

Yup he is a mental health professional if my stoner brain is firing correctly tonight! :d5:

I thought his dad was in the hospital is why he’s been there and he’s always saying “time to make some sawdust” I assumed he was some sort of carpenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back