Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think it might fit....:eyebrows:...but as hubby is a bit iffy about the smoker just now...and it's his B-day Treat.....I probably won't smoke......

Do you normally debone.....?........I was Thinking I might have to to fit......but I Think it will be okay.........
I cook it bone in…. I Think it has better flavor that way.
:pass:

Hey @Mossy just a FYI finally getting somewhere with AFN merch order. Had to call but I have been texting someone the last couple days about it. For some unknown reason it’s stuck in pending but no one knows why. We are waiting to hear back from the fulfillment company before we make any decisions

@Lil Dab ...did you get any update on this.....?................. :pass:

Good morning. How has your pain been?

Coming out of the pain tunnel always kinda feels like stepping out of a different world but i think it’s subsiding . keep on playin the jams muh dude :baby:
A storm moved in, and it’s cold and rainy here today, so the pain has kicked into high gear….but, not to be outdone, the pain and I are battling in CANNA arena…..I’m currently ahead, in the fourth inning….. we’ll see how the day plays out:rofl::pass:

I know what you mean about feeling like in a different world, coming outta super pain (as I call it)….the endorphins are like a drug you can’t find on the street :headbang::rofl:

I do if I'm making stock....on our usual rib it has a part bone in so I nomally cut it out for faster cooking....:biggrin:
Truth be told, I drill a hole in the end of the bone to put a hook through so I can hang it in my smoker (meat hangs from hooks above a bed of coals in my smoker) :pass:

Preeeeeach
1702475579307.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back