Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well stated---68 years old was a teenager in the 70's--I miss the old strains(not the schwag). This bubblegum strain breeding cutesy branding culture is out of control.
Thanks for the recommendation--- Twenty20mendocino afghani will be on my list of upcoming grows.
Seems like todays strains many of them are like todays politicians! Substance doesn’t matter its all about the marketing! Proper marketing u can get lots of people to buy your garbage whatever it is you’re selling! :shrug:

1702740711021.gif

1702740736523.gif

Punk-ass cops left notes like "weak crop, see next year--in cuffs"
Had a few corn field, and bramble crops taken by 'the man'. In all instances they left very polite leaflets explaining that we could contact the tele provided to claim our lost property.
:crying:

Good man. Just playing some mw3 zombies. Got back into gaming recently
I gotta swap games here in a bit when i fire up the system! Was playing Zelda and paused it on dungeon 8 but i knocked my NES off my ac where it was sitting and made it reset and not looking to start over! Can’t remember if u can restart from same point as long as cartridge hasn’t been removed! Think so but do too many dabs to remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back