Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Dichoti :pass: ...did you get through all the work yesterday.........?

coff.gif
You need a coffee........?............:coffee2:

Afternoon @Dichoti :pass: ...did you get through all the work yesterday.........?

View attachment 1653678 You need a coffee........?............:coffee2:
Oh yeah. The time at the first studio was a flustercluck, Because one of the owners was two hours late, and Because the other guy I'm writing music with wasn't there, So I basically had to teach an 18 year old with his first guitar how to play a song I can barely play all the way through without screwing up... We just wrote the music Wednesday on Studio One, using loops, So I just need to memorize the phrasing.
That project is gonna be doomed unless we get musicians that can actually play.

Time with my band in our studio went really, Really well. We recorded and mixed two of our new songs, And still had time to drink a ton of beer. We've got things running efficiently in our studio/rehearsal space, So it barely takes any time for us to record.

How was your day, yesterday?

..."I basically had to teach an 18 year old with his first guitar how to play a song I can barely play all the way through without screwing up... We just wrote the music Wednesday on Studio One, using loops, So I just need to memorize the phrasing."
To explain that part...
This is just studio work for a young metal vocalist. I've been playing music for 31 years now, So I figured I could help a "kid" get somewhere with his music. We just need to find a full band for him that's capable of playing stuff I wrote.
...by the 29th of this month ((because he's supposed to perform three songs on a podcast))

Time with my band in our studio went really, Really well. We recorded and mixed two of our new songs, And still had time to drink a ton of beer. We've got things running efficiently in our studio/rehearsal space, So it barely takes any time for us to record.

Celebrate the Wins....... :biggrin: .

How was your day, yesterday?

Yesterday...and possibly today....Wasted............:biggrin:....temp drops rob me of my enthusiasm.........:pass:...I'm in half-hibernation......

@Mossy
Oh, I'll always take a coffee. It's 6:48am here, And I'm already halfway though my second pot lol

We ducked he shopping yesterday....coz hubby was going to get some tatties...sugar and water when he went out for the footie........

He Forgot......So....my second coffee is still in the shop........:biggrin:...

Celebrate the Wins....... :biggrin: .

Yesterday...and possibly today....Wasted............:biggrin:....temp drops rob me of my enthusiasm.........:pass:...I'm in half-hibernation......
Yeah, unless I keep myself busy I'll go into hibernation mode when the temp drops, And I'll start getting seasonal depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back