Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying::crying::crying: Very Seasonal of you...cough..cough...splutter..........:crying:

I don’t even know what it means but I don’t like Christmas, it’s related to alcohol and rich vs poor, agree and disagree, other people rules…. I can’t do it.

And they can’t be angry/blame me coz I want to be alone and having a blast with some music and AFN.

So, COKE - WHISKEY AND BAILEY’s vs AFN.

I’ve been waking up 3 times since 04.00

IMG_8818.JPG

I Think insomnia might be our Super Power......:superhero:....we can Take over the World.....when the rest of them Sleep.........:snooze:

View attachment 1655177

I Think insomnia might be our Super Power......:superhero:....we can Take over the World.....when the rest of them Sleep.........:snooze:

I bet we could and I bet “we” do!! I see that your pattern reminds me of mine, so cool 😎

Here are the drinks…….

IMG_7891.jpeg

Lighted them up 🚔

I don’t even know what it means but I don’t like Christmas,

It means Most of us would probably Prefer to send our partners and kids out on christmas eve ..while we drink Baileys....but we'd get murdered for even Thinking about it......:biggrin:...

Hubby hates shopping...he'd probably never go...but we have a rule in this house....if you don't shop...you don't Eat.....:biggrin:

It means Most of us would probably Prefer to send our partners and kids out on christmas eve ..while we drink Baileys....but we'd get murdered for even Thinking about it......:biggrin:...

Hubby hates shopping...he'd probably never go...but we have a rule in this house....if you don't shop...you don't Eat.....:biggrin:

OMG!!!!!!! MURDERED!!!! Nooo WAAAAY 😂
Try it, it won’t happen… or I can’t promise you that. Some dude are sure gonna get killed, paranoid before - but theN IT COULD HAPPEN.

I don’t want to explain myself anymore so I don’t care about the others, I need my alone-time so they should not have forced me into that shit yesterday.

The more they push it, to more I run away 😃

Trigger Warning for anyone under 40...

When I passed my road test and got a car 30 odd years ago hubby said great...you can do the shopping now.....

saywhat.gif
#SayWhat....?

He said..oh..I Thought women Enjoyed shopping.........:yoinks:.....not food shopping they flipping don't.......

So the Rule come in...if you don't Shop.....you don't Eat.......:biggrin:

OMG!!!!!!! MURDERED!!!! Nooo WAAAAY 😂
Try it, it won’t happen… or I can’t promise you that. Some dude are sure gonna get killed, paranoid before - but theN IT COULD HAPPEN.

:crying::crying::crying:

I need my alone-time so they should not have forced me into that shit yesterday.

The more they push it, to more I run away 😃

Yup....Lesson I Learned with hubby......:pighug:...don't try to Fix him...work 'round him.....Much Less Drama.....

If he doesn't wanna do shit...we don't...:shrug:

Last edited:
Trigger Warning for anyone under 40...

When I passed my road test and got a car 30 odd years ago hubby said great...you can do the shopping now.....

View attachment 1655179 #SayWhat....?

He said..oh..I Thought women Enjoyed shopping.........:yoinks:.....not food shopping they flipping don't.......

So the Rule come in...if you don't Shop.....you don't Eat.......:biggrin:

My girl does all the shipping, including food. I can’t stand the bright shops, colors or sounds…. But she loves it, so we got a good deal 😃

Look… I got my hands on some new stuff. This world is crazy where it’s going. DELTA 8 powder!!!​

IMG_7899.jpeg

Fully legal 😀

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back