Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting early, as ww1 just started….

IMG_7905.jpeg

The ring in the center is totally fake, was like 2 bucks 🤣

hello folks i hope your all well and all prepared for the holidays so here's an alfie pic to get you in the mood View attachment 1655193

Aw Christmas Alfie....... :pighug: ....Much Admiration you managed that shot....:photog:...ours would shake it off afore I got the camera........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

All your Driving Duties done @St. Tom ...set to chill for the day...or still running around to do....?

Aw Christmas Alfie....... :pighug: ....Much Admiration you managed that shot....:photog:...ours would shake it off afore I got the camera........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

All your Driving Duties done @St. Tom ...set to chill for the day...or still running around to do....?
everything done ju has just gone the farm muck her horse out and drop some gifts and were ready to roll for tomorrow

everything done ju has just gone the farm muck her horse out and drop some gifts and were ready to roll for tomorrow

Excellent.......:bighug:.....get Well rested before Boxing Day.........:pighug:..how many children under 10 you got coming....?

Every one is more Grey Hairs.........:biggrin:

Seems to be the end of the war, my mother in law loves to read (have read up on the spectrum) so she explained that she understood that I like to relax and not get stressed by a lot of people.
She came with the white flag, and me and my wifie is more then fine 🥰

I’m alone now, fantastic 😀

Excellent.......:bighug:.....get Well rested before Boxing Day.........:pighug:..how many children under 10 you got coming....?

Every one is more Grey Hairs.........:biggrin:
3 under 10 i just wanna watch them open stuff lol
Seems to be the end of the war, my mother in law loves to read (have read up on the spectrum) so she explained that she understood that I like to relax and not get stressed by a lot of people.

im the same bro less people less stress i prefer my dog

3 under 10 i just wanna watch them open stuff lol

im the same bro less people less stress i prefer my dog

Thank GOD or another Thing/Human/Computer that I maybe one day will meet more people like us.

I wish you a merry merry Xmas…. 🎄🎄🎄

View attachment 1655167

The Christmas TV guide.....sheesh...........I hate xmas TV.....

I hate my usual programs being lost to benign christmas crap...

I hate anything that says Celebrity Special...hyped up syrupy crap...

Anything that says Royal....... :doh:

I hate anything that says Panto....British slap stick uuugghh......it's Behind me.......:nono:

I hate chitty chitty Bang Bang..

I hate that Julie Andrews still looks as young.........coz she's been frozen in time for the last 58 flipping Years...

View attachment 1655169

And...most of all I hate caturwalling childrens choirs that every news program Think we Need to listen to ....on every 15 minute segment...we Don't....the only people who need to suffer childrens choirs....is their Parents....:doh:

Let them suffer...not us.......okay...I'm done.....

View attachment 1655170

Gonna spark up the coffee pot...and tickle a Frigid Frog.........

View attachment 1655171

:crying::crying::crying:

:crying: :pass::pighug:

Great Mother in Law........:bravo:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back