Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue about blocks.. but regular clear coco I’m pretty good at…
Been reading that they need rinsed then buffered in calmag
Then rinsed again.
But after the final rinse. Do I need to add anything to feed then before planting the seed.

Been reading that they need rinsed then buffered in calmag
Then rinsed again.
But after the final rinse. Do I need to add anything to feed then before planting the seed.
I would have an EC of 0.7-0.8… probably 0.8 then just raise with 0.2 every week or something, depending on the strain. You have to fallow the girl, girls closely and give them what they ask for, before it’s too late.

I’m not a professional so take my advice with a grain of salts…

I would have an EC of 0.7-0.8… probably 0.8 then just raise with 0.2 every week or something, depending on the strain. You have to fallow the girl, girls closely and give them what they ask for, before it’s too late.

I’m not a professional so take my advice with a grain of salts…
Thanks, just tested Ec again and it's at 700/7.0
Should I rinse it down to below 100/1.0 before planting the seed?
And add nutes when leaves appear

Thanks, just tested Ec again and it's at 700/7.0
Should I rinse it down to below 100/1.0 before planting the seed?
And add nutes when leaves appear
Add nutes from start… prepare the coco, especially with cal-mag and the base nutes. The mix you have to figure out by yourself, and the PH have to be ~correct… BEFORE planting…

Normally you should not need to water/feed for the first days as it’s already saturated. But I recommend starters first, like root-riots to find a plant with massive/aggressive root-structure….

Add some good bacterias as well…

While you’re at it, make sure to add extra OXYGEN to the coco/roots later on….

25.5-26 degrees celcius and a lot of moisture in the fresh air. Add Co2 if you can….

Voilà - a great start…. But the plant/plants will not be better then the genetics are…. So choose wisely :pass:

You got the place and I’ll teach you upfront for 3 months :headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back