Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1703956447188.jpg

My friend the world dont need saving. When we ran our course, its' going to discard our species, like it did with our predecessors, cleanse itself and move on. We're in trouble, not the planet. And nothing lasts forever. But we had a good run.
Hopefully i can hit the lotto and move to Elysium! :shrug::rofl:

1703958071671.gif

On the YouTube video Podcast, The Dude Grows Show today, Talked about my comment I made when they were talking about concentrates. I commented on making hash with dry ice and Bubble Bowls.
At least it did what my intentions were. It got the word out about another method of making hash that's simple and maybe somebody might pick up the baton and run with it and start remaking Bubble Bowls!
They got the perfect forum there to market the Bubble Bowls!
I think with more states becoming legal, I think the market would be ripe for somebody to remake this. Those guys have been in the game for quite awhile and have quite a few friends. that's cheap advertisement by sending out bowls for YouTubers to make dry ice hash.

I think Scotty should do it!

View attachment 1656241...hairs on the back of my neck standing up............what about the rest of you.....?

I'd be asking What that has been sprayed with........but I'm a cynical old cow......... :pass:
So it was white runtz bud infused with snow cap diamonds and snow cap live sand.

Speaking of surf last night I was using google earth to explain west facing and south facing beaches to my granddaughter and this is pretty cool...this is Sunken City about a half mile from my house where a landslide happened decades ago and the colors you see are graffiti on the old street slabs. Stoner hangout since I was a kid
D5068091-8B62-4DBC-BF8D-37EC8AC1D95F.png

Attachments

• 53D17D31-0A20-4F9F-A381-169CF801B438.png
    53D17D31-0A20-4F9F-A381-169CF801B438.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 1
What do you mean by passive intake? Open tent flaps, exhaust fan....
No matter what, air movement through the buds is a good idea to minimize chances of bud rot.
What do you mean by passive intake? Open tent flaps, exhaust fan....
No matter what, air movement through the buds is a good idea to minimize chances of bud rot.
Do you think open tent flaps, exhaust fan will create enough air movement, or would you still need an interior fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back