Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does big pharma allow any other meds to be grown at home???

Yes............Herbs..........and that is what I was telling you...they are trying to Pull the Same stunt with all the other herbal remedies.... :headbang:

They are saying without their long term/extensive/expensive Testing on humans ...they cannot Claim to have any theraputic Use.

We Think the Next step is for them to Test it..then Copywrite it.....and try to Close down all the herbal med production/sales.

And...no-one can Stop it...because no-one has the Money to take them on...Big Pharma...Big Money.....

gangstamoney.gif

Now Think......if they get away with that for ordinary Herbs...canna is just a Herb and probably next in line.....:headbang:...or was really the main target in the first place....?..........:eyebrows:.......

But..then...I am a Cynical old cow........

The Alternate herbal health market has a massive turnover....but again....you can grow your own at home for a fraction of the cost.....so Worth going after in it's own right........

But...if they re-classify ordinary herbs.......surely cannabis will come into That remit....?

They have no idea how the whole act of growing from start to finish to however you ingest your medicine is medicinal the act of having a successful grow can do wonders to stress and anxiety getting your hands dirty can wash away a stressful day. Big Pharma doesn't understand hippy shit nor do they want to. Growing heals the mind body n soul not just getting high.. who knows how this will turn out hopefully for the best and I'm just being paranoid because of my lack of faith in the government.

Amen.........:pass:.....

Appreciate your Imput..........:bravo:.......

Hey @Mossy :bighug::pass:
The saga is nearing the end but it is the hardest part!

The darkest hour is just before dawn...... :pighug: ....I'm Happy if I know you are still breathin.......

Radio silence because, I have not grown anything since last years outdoor grow, so not much to share, plus I have had some real life issues to put to bed!

'Nuff said.......:headbang:

Whoa, are those Dragon Eggs? If only, I'd be very rich if they were.
Just young Amanita Muscaria AKA Fly Agaric, very pretty though!

That's what I was Expecting to see when I went 'shroom hunting.........:headbang:

Probably why I didn't find any.........:crying:

The first days pickings, there were two more days after this!

WOW........:yoinks:.............

I can't wait to grow some herb again, I really miss it! When I do I will be sure to post it!

Well....you know..........:pass:...we won't Excommunicate you if you don't have a grow goin......:pighug:

'Shrooms are just as Interesting.......:crying:..I Hope all the Drama is over for you.......Soon.......

Stay Well @arty zan ....:bighug:

Good morning guy, I’m still a little unfamiliar with the format of the site,any tips on posting pics onto posts so they show. I upload with iPad or iPhone. Managed to load links but struggled to get full pics up.

Afternoon @TaNg ..... :pass: .. #SharingOne.....

I'll let one of the #LiveStoners pick you up on that....I'm still laptop only......:biggrin:

On laptop....Attach files.......

Then Insert...Full Image.......but I'm guessing you'd Know if it was that Simple.....:headbang:

1697538882730.png

catandmou.jpg

Good morning guy, I’m still a little unfamiliar with the format of the site,any tips on posting pics onto posts so they show. I upload with iPad or iPhone. Managed to load links but struggled to get full pics up.

There's a couple of options buddy, either the old Media section where you can upload your photos into an album and take a link and paste in the post box (this box)
There's some benfits of doing this way - 1st being it scrubs the exif data for you, and 2nd if you need to make a dash for it, you can delete your albums and the photos will magically disappear from your posts.

2, the easy way of hitting the attach files button under the post box (this box) and uploading it as a jpeg - the benefit of this is it's easty. I'm not sure if it scrubs any exif data though, so put it through a paint program, resize it and save as a jpeg to make sure that's got rid of the hidden bits.

:d5:

Happy Tuesday

:gary:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back