Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1699116634692.gif

Well, finally got a reply from Shaman. Seems they are having staffing issues and are working diligently to catch up on orders. So looking like i'll get the gear, just no idea when. Seems knowing they are backlogged they could spare one person to at least reply to inquiries with at least a form answer that they are working on it for an hour or two a day.

Well, finally got a reply from Shaman. Seems they are having staffing issues and are working diligently to catch up on orders. So looking like i'll get the gear, just no idea when. Seems knowing they are backlogged they could spare one person to at least reply to inquiries with at least a form answer that they are working on it for an hour or two a day.
Or if they wanna keep their customers maybe they should just stop accepting new orders til they get caught up on orders already made and paid for! :shrug:

Or if they wanna keep their customers maybe they should just stop accepting new orders til they get caught up on orders already made and paid for! :shrug:
I guess they use the government as their business model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back