Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the meme-superhero wouldn’t be needed.
1699328292083.gif

Only used AC I have 3 of them the oldest is still going good in the earthbox tent no smells :shrug:

Just looked it’s 2 years old with constant grows going <pic snip>
Is that their refillable one? I saw a cpl vids by Dakota (Home Grow TV) and Neal/Heaven (Highigan) that had me wanting to upgrade and maybe get a clip fan…or two, i mean lets be real here…

Is that their refillable one? I saw a cpl vids by Dakota (Home Grow TV) and Neal/Heaven (Highigan) that had me wanting to upgrade and maybe get a clip fan…or two, i mean lets be real here…

No it's the XL version I have not used nor do I think I will get a refillable I deal with enough carbon dust at work :doh::nono::thumbsup:

How about they say fuck it with designing all these new filter styles and they first focus on making the filter fit the fan properly! Seems like 90% of people have tape of some kind sealing filter to fan! :shrug:
I was kind of hoping that they would make a square filter that fits in the top of a tent. Like a furnace filter with active charcoal. That way it doesnt eat up so much space. Could still have a round flange coming off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back