Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear Dance starting to load up.

Good morning all.

IMG_20231108_041128.jpg
JCC07062.jpg
JCC07063.jpg

At the best of times my filter is barely good enough for coffee......ask my wife.
Weed helps by making me think before and as I'm typing.
The other stuff just rips the filter away and shoves the coffee right at ya.
Respect the Spectrum. :cooldance:

#RespectheSpectrum :pass: ...Most of us show the Quirks.........:biggrin:...just makes you Normal here.......

While I'm on......:blahblah:....people change this time of year.....everone is a bit more grumpy and gripey.....
so I'll tell you what I tell the Staff......

Not everyone is going to get on together all of the time.....:biggrin:..that is called being Human......

But...If someone is getting on your nerves.....Press the Ignore Button on them..........:headbang:...Simple.......

It is in your Profile......See it...bottom right.......

1699438413548.png

You will never need to Read a post from them again.......unless you Reverse it.......:pass:...

chief cook and drinks provider while the Help is in......
Not a bad gig :pighug::pass:
I liked the green u guys painted last week btw.

how was your soup....Good...we Love soup here.....
Good i mean i gotta spice it up cuz aunts flavor palette not really there anymore but really hit the spot. The cornbread was heaven. I think I asked u before a ways back if u like cornbread but I can't remember the answer. Do you?
Starvation does crazy things to your brain. So skinny u can actually see one bowl of soup on me. Officially can't keep my undies on . The way i have to tighten my belt to keep my pants on is too much so I guess imma be clothes shopping this weekend :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back