Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here in northern Ireland we have not had a government for a while like since covid but the king has made a speech to UK parliament to come back starting next year I was hoping mabye we will catch up with the other countries that are starting to legalize but instead they are implementing stronger punishment for all crimes and and a crackdown on drugs and if you are under the age of 14 and are caught with a cigarette you will be banned from buying cigarettes when ur 18 they are now spreading propaganda on how cannabis is bad for you and increases risk of heart failure and stroke now I'm not s sientist so I won't argue these points but don't it seem strange to keep alcohol and cigarettes legal then

Morning y’all :toke:

Update from MedCzech’s ManCave

IMG_9316.jpeg

Trucking along at day 66. All is well. Still a few weeks out. Some of them will be ready in 2 weeks.

IMG_9317.jpeg

Loving this Orange Sherbert from FastBuds. I am getting her again. Terpenes are crazy good. Smells like sour Orange candy 🍬 , like really sweet!

IMG_9321.jpeg

This Critical 2.0 is a classic pine skunk, and is bulking up really nice. I actually don’t have that terpene profile. Let’s see how she cures up!

IMG_9319.jpeg

The Dos si dos has got some hairy, thick colas she’s forming up. Smells like a sweet candy/something else that needs more time too. I think I will like this one too. I am a sucker for sweet, fruity terps.

Take care y’all 🙏😚💨💨💨💨

Hope your toking on some sweet herbs out there💯‼️🤘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back