Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab :bighug: ..funny for a guy who doesn't drink coffee.....you Always turn up when the #PotsHot .....:pighug:

Milk and cookies...or a cold glass.....?

drink.gif

Get you some Mangos N Chem! She made some absolutely fantastic live Rosin! It was very crystalline in structure. I imagine if someone wanted to do an isolate with the rosin it would be very productive! I'm just not into isolate.

I got mango mrrr I really don’t want to buy more seeds. I liked that strain and been meaning to grow it again

Well, I got another AC Infinity fan for my 2x4 tent with the smart controller.
I don't know. I think it's got a bad Humidity sensor. I can open up the logs and look at the fluctuations. It's showing really stupid large fluctuations in the humidity. It's just not doing that! No Way! At least not that damn much!
New Device #1 is the 4x4 tent............... absolutely no huge swings in humidity.
New Device #2 is the 2x4 tent. There is just no way that I can see the humidity fluctuating that much when the exhaust fan is set on a steady state and taking the same air from the same lung room as #1.

It just doesn't make any sense to me!

View attachment 1637874
View attachment 1637873
Partially exaggerated cause you’re only looking at a hr. Take it out further like for the day and the fluctuations won’t seems as big. Just a guess but I bet those high and lows are when the fan turns on to keep in parameters. Mine always look like that :shrug:

:bighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain .......we've been out shopping.......:doh:....dog food......urgent....:biggrin:

There was a Local bank holiday Monday....a National bank holiday Wednesday......and the flipping shops were Heaving...........:pass:...you would Think they were shutting down for a month.......:crying:

How's your day.......?....

Will someone stick the coffee on......?.....I'm knackered..........:biggrin:
We had a holiday yesterday, Columbus/ indigenous peoples day, but supposedly mail still goes out now??? I saw mail trucks out delivering... Traffic was nothing on the way into work but then about noon all the people going home after comin in for the long weekend made it hell.
Im ok . Starting late today cuz im wiped. I managed to get a full day in yesterday i ate when I got home but I can tell my body is at a defecit. So im tryna get some energy going. No call from the doctor yet. Keeping myself going through all this is like adding an entire other job. Silly Pinky runnin circles
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back