Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’m sold. That goes on my list for sure. When the CaliBubba is released, I will order more seeds of this as well. Looks like top level smoke to me.
I do like your growing style. Takes patience and time to train flowers like that!
Thanks man! Everybody that tried Knows Candy absolutely loved it! Since Adam came here, I haven't grown Twenty20 a girl that I didn't like! I pestered him for several weeks on IG to come here to his forum. :crying:All his girls seem to be top notch and so is the customer service.
I could easily grow bigger girls, It may get slightly better production, but I'm after quality! With more buds seeing a more intense light, I have very little larf. I try to get a even Canopy on each of the girls and then elevate the pots for an overall even canopy.
I do get some of that time back from training with the ease of trimming at the time of harvest. Now, there are some girls that don't like that much training. Linda seeds Northern Lights is one of those.

Is that ultiamtely easier or harder? And I get it... I'd never go back either... travelling sucks!

Definite cheaper @JM ... :pass: ... 1 plane ticket...no car hire....no kennel fees.....no paying Simon to come feed the ducks.....:shrug:.....

Guess I don't like going on me own........:eek2:

@Shugrows .......you Okay................?.............:bighug:
I been having a bad stretch of depression. Did some of the things you guy’s suggested helped alittle but its back full force. I feel like a part of me is missing or something. Theres alot of changes going on right now in my life and I just been longing for it to be the way it was. I guess if I expect them changes will help my mind alot. But sometimes it’s easier said then done. So Im hoping as time passes it will fade out.

Chocolate salted caramel chip cookies are what gets me out of my Monday funk....Is it true that any cookies stuck together must be eaten as one???
20231023_113742.jpg

You all packed n ready?

I go in what I'm standing up in........ :biggrin: ....I send a couple of new tops ahead of myself to my sons address.....wear them when I'm there...then bring them back to wash and wear for winter......hand luggage is only loaded on the way back......:headbang:

I been having a bad stretch of depression. Did some of the things you guy’s suggested helped alittle but its back full force. I feel like a part of me is missing or something. Theres alot of changes going on right now in my life and I just been longing for it to be the way it was. I guess if I expect them changes will help my mind alot. But sometimes it’s easier said then done. So Im hoping as time passes it will fade out.

Aw.....:bighug:...I Thought you were getting past it....but you are down again.

Natural when things are changing beyond our control.....us #stoners don't like change.

Take one day at a time....and Try not to over think it.......days worth at a time.........:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back