Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hokay............it's Monday.............

Start the week the way you mean to go on.......... #Stoned ..

rolling.gif

Whatever happens is the strange old world is gonna Happen......a wee bit anasthetic Helps........:pass:

mickey.gif

#MarleyIt.... :smoker:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:

If you got Insomnia.........you might as well make Use of it..........:watering:

Hundreds...or thousands......?................:pighug:
Other day prolly got bout 50 seeds just from giving her a little wiggle :vibe: got em sitting on a plate at home. I actually picked my first auto seeds while u were away n forgot to tell you. Well the first one fell off so I separated it :haha:
Iz like"
200w (7).gif
didn't you go thru a journey just to get here!"

What u got goin on?

As one chronic insomniac to another.....you know you will Crash.........so Watch your meds..... :bighug:

Garmin Forerunner 55 was the cheapest I could find on Amazon with body battery... 139euros.....

But...with anything sporty...i'd check the second hand market....coz most peole start with good intentions and stop 2 weeks in.....:grin:...so there is a good market for hardly used kit at reasonable prices.

For anyone without a Body Battery watch........:ph:.....your PH meter does the same.

Pee in a pot.....stick the PH meter in and Read it.....View attachment 1643783

PH 7.35....calibrate your meter...it is Probably Lying.......:pass:...

PH below 7.....to PH6.5....you are probably feeling symptoms of SAD...

PH below 6.5 to PH 6.....you are in danger of slipping into Clinical Depression...

PH below 6 to PH 5.5....you are in the Chronic Depression zone.

:ph: If you have a PH meter...check it.........:yeah:....don't rely on my homework.......
it's Your Health..:bighug:
6.50 first thing in the morning, but that could be dehydration. Very high numbers imply infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back