Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, yes :coffee: important thing, is the dog seems to like it. Lotsa trails and parks around….he likes having the actual grass.

:biggrin: Happy dog...Happy Life..........:biggrin:

Got my grow up and going, put sprouted seeds in soil this afternoon, so we’re off to the races on that. Now it will be a patient 2-3 month wait for a harvest :doh:

Bummer.....:nono:.....bad time of year to be outta stash....

All in all, I think this place will work out well. :headbang::pass::smokeit:

#FingersCrossed :wizzy:......

Then again, you never can really TELL how you feel about a place until you’ve grown and smoked a couple pounds of weed in it. So, time will tell, I suppose :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are Right.........:pass:...your neighbours make your house.......:cheersmate:

:pighug: and I looked at it as if you were having a meltdown............so......I Had to Ask............:grin:....

Or I wouldn't be watching out for you.........:grin:.....

Oh no nothing like that I thought it was dabs melting or how I feel after a few dabs :doh::baked:

Ah.... @Lil Dab ...... :headbang: ... is our Suki Bird doing okay...........?

I'm guessin her gaming site is going well and she's putting all her energy into that.......she an All or Nothing kind Gal........:gamer:

That's not me @PinkyNotTheBrain and @Son of Hobbes talk to her outside of here :smokeout::vibe: I'm just dabber and frank :d5:

1699307684713.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back