Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither eating a breakfast Sammy looking at my project procrastinating starting. Already had my official smoke before I left the house. Just hitting cart till breaktime now

Morning everyone :coffee2:

Sigh.....:biggrin:...someone has to Suffer.............. #HighHo .....:pighug:

hiho.gif

Ooo......just me then....?...............................:headbang:

Amen.......:pass:

Now the other girl ( with the canna-underwear) went up and I asked if I could help with something. She swayed she was gonna throw up

I just answered on the best and friendliest way I could, “Yes, you go ahead, I can’t help you with that, go hard”

:crying: :crying: :crying:

I’ll go back to sleep soon. Just wanted to say Good morning Europe, Canada and to The land of the free (USA). And ofcourse - South America. Brazil, Chile, Mexico and to all the vatoz down there.

Last edited:
Now the other girl ( with the canna-underwear) went up and I asked if I could help with something. She swayed she was gonna throw up

I just answered on the best and friendliest way I could, “Yes, you go ahead, I can’t help you with that, go hard”

:crying: :crying: :crying:

I’ll go back to sleep soon. Just wanted to say Good morning Europe, Canada and The land of the free (USA). And ofcourse - South America. Brazil, Chile, Mexico and to all the vatoz down there.

Do you need the #Snugglepuppy ..........?....
saywha.gif

Ooo......just me then....?...............................:headbang:

Amen.......:pass:

I took the shoots like a king.
I have routines that I don’t break. But then I got tricked to go for a short walk 11.30PM. Fucking girls, they trick you!

Hahahaha

Last edited:

Snugglepuppie? I need some snuggle-pussy,
( according to my genes ) Hahahaha.

But the GF is sleeping and would probably transform into a female decepticon - the sexy transformable one that wants kill you. No sex, just kill You. :crying:HAHAHAHA

Please, stop my, I’m gonna DIE!

Last edited:
Good Morning. DIY idea I had last night. Combine the Auto Pot system with an Earth Box. I am finally having success with the Auto pots. I have also tried the earth box and had OK results. The problem with the earth box is that I never really knew when I was supposed to add water to the bottom. I liked the idea of multiple plants in one earthbox. I think it would be a good set up for selecting plants for breeding.

The idea is to use the Aqua-valve from the Autopot to control the water level in the Earthbox. I was thinking of simply cutting the Autopot tray or drilling several holes in it. That will be installed under the rack of the earthbox. I plan to use the Autopot tray, or parts of it, to secure the Aqua-valve in place.
If successful I will post some pictures and directions in the DIY section here. Have a great day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back