Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1646333

Oh, we need to get ”Si Si” in it to… And Dee Dee which means Good Good in Thailand, in a positive Way.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 9.29.34 PM.png

Alicante Dog Walk...approx 3,000 Steps... 1.4 miles..........

IMG_8215.JPG

This is the cane that borders most of the land here........garden canes...1 inch round...6-8 ft.......... :headbang: ...pick your own........

IMG_8216.JPG

One of the agricultural canals.......without these the land would be barren........All the rain that falls on the East of the mountains come past us in these...headed for the Sea..........:pass:

IMG_8214.JPG

Water is drawn off the main canal by a series of sluices.....you can see them both sides of the path...they look old and abandoned...but they are lubed to the max...and working...coz without them...there is no crop.......:pass:

IMG_8220.JPG

Corriander..........another field full.......:biggrin:...

IMG_8223.JPG

All the watering works by flooding the field.........with a run off ditch at the back.........this is them burning the weeds/reeds outta the dainage ditch.......so it does it's job.....:headbang:

IMG_8239.JPG

Past me bay tree......:biggrin: ...well...it's not Mine...it is in the farmers field......but I am the only one that seems to use it...................................................so....it's Mine............:biggrin:

Magnificent...isn't it.......?...gotta be 30 ft tall.......

IMG_8246.JPG

Quick sniff of the farmers dogs bum.....and we are home...

:pass:

Don't you feel better...with all that fresh air...:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_8218.JPG
    8.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back