Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thatsall.gif

All of the fat and flavor has been bred out of commercial pork, loin is so lean it is dry and tasteless. I remember when pork looked like what @Mossy gets.

Tried some America's Test Kitchen pork kabobs from country style ribs, a much better way to do today's pork.

IMG_8325.JPG

Fatty Pork bastes itself.........:chef:.......

Cheesesteaks for dinner here tonight. No pictures though. Really diggin the griddle. Wife even mentioned moving it up from the patio to the side porch so I'll use it more in the winter (side porch is covered):spels:

IMG_7821.JPG

Our outdoor grill has done that to my cooking too......:headbang:..it was meant as a Summer kitchen thing...when it was too hot to cook indoors......but it has basically made my oven redundant.

The only thing is the ambient temp affects it a bit...especialy when it is windy...so we are looking at some protection for winter too.....:headbang:

IMG_7825.JPG

I can fit everything I need for a dinner for two on it.....:chef:...it even does great yorki puds.........

IMG_7964.JPG

Including experimental ones....with a Hole to put your Toad in...........:yeah:........

IMG_7517.JPG

Toasties in 2 minutes.......

And it smokes at the touch of a button..........:chef:.........

Comes under the heading......if you can't Beat them...join them..... Happy Munchies........:yeah:.. #JustSayin

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back