Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we went in March we could hit up Spannabis in Barcelona and wing down to @Mossy's!!! :rofl:

saywhat.gif
#SayWhat........?.......it's winter.......I'll not get enough bud grown between now and March......... :crying:

She's pretty cool with the idea of ditching the kid, but it kinda feels like we'd be asshole parents going on vacation without taking him:joy:

1 holiday a year....without children.......all Parents Deserve that.......:headbang:....

We did it with my son.....my son does it with his children.......:pighug:....

Even if you get the guilts.....it is only the first time......:yeah:.....

You two are Human too........:biggrin:.. Treat yourselves.....no-one will do it for you.....

Just been out on the Dog Drag......:headbang:....never get a dog with longer legs than you have..........
:crying: :bighug::pass:
Luckily legs longer than mine on a dog just bout impossible.
Are you Ready for Monday.........?
Ya. Just tryna keep my levels up cuz if i don't i fall to shit.
Up every 2 hrs bolting to the washroom and having to smoke get back to sleep for half an hour, up to do it again :doh:
I've slowly been able to stomach more food so im improving in some ways
Whatcha got planned for today?

Luckily legs longer than mine on a dog just bout impossible.

1700480133546.png

Irish Wolf Hound.............. :yeah: .. #JustSayin....

:crying:

Ya. Just tryna keep my levels up cuz if i don't i fall to shit.

Yup......if your Levels drop you crash and burn..........:pass:...I'm still the same now.......

Up every 2 hrs bolting to the washroom and having to smoke get back to sleep for half an hour, up to do it again :doh:
I've slowly been able to stomach more food so im improving in some ways

Small Mercies......:pass:

Whatcha got planned for today?

Dogs walked and fed...hubby the same.........now we are just waiting for word from the garage to see if the van is okay...and if we have to pick it up..........:pass:

It was due it's yearly vehicle test last Thursday.......so hubby took it up for a wash..and filled it with petrol.............unfortunately..it is a Diesel..........:pass:

View attachment 1647385

Irish Wolf Hound.............. :yeah: .. #JustSayin....

:crying:

Yup......if your Levels drop you crash and burn..........:pass:...I'm still the same now.......

Small Mercies......:pass:

Dogs walked and fed...hubby the same.........now we are just waiting for word from the garage to see if the van is okay...and if we have to pick it up..........:pass:

It was due it's yearly vehicle test last Thursday.......so hubby took it up for a wash..and filled it with petrol.............unfortunately..it is a Diesel..........:pass:
Keeping them up at work is a struggle.

Is it emissions you're testing for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back