Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what Frank and everybody :smokeout::lildab::pass:

1700489216654.gif

Well that's a shame then. You may lucked out, but it's highly doubtful. Even 20 years ago the pressures were pretty high. You may have lucked out better if it had been a really old diesel car where the pressures were lower and the tolerances were greater,

It's Alive..............:bravo:...250 euros...incuding the Test fees....around a hundred.......and 20 euros worth of diesel...so he can drive it home...........:pass:... #I'llSmoketoThat ......

I was on a trip and forgot my gummies so my wife purchased some from a dispencery in Michigans UP. One tiny square gummy was listed on the package as 5 doses (We later learned on the news that the gummies were a 10x mistake) I did not have my readers handy so I assumed my high tolerance and the tiny size that I should take 3.
At the room I layed on the bed mostly out but with the munchies. :dizzy: Good Day! Learning edible safety the hard way :face:

#ProperStoner :bravo:.. Be Proud........:crying:

I was on a trip and forgot my gummies so my wife purchased some from a dispencery in Michigans UP. One tiny square gummy was listed on the package as 5 doses (We later learned on the news that the gummies were a 10x mistake) I did not have my readers handy so I assumed my high tolerance and the tiny size that I should take 3.
At the room I layed on the bed mostly out but with the munchies. :dizzy: Good Day! Learning edible safety the hard way :face:
1700490952519.gif

I talked my wife into feeding me carmel corn while in this state lying on my back :coffee: Love it
A few days later I got diverticulosis from the carmel corn I guess kinda snow balled on me :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back