Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got multiple sets of inlaws? Sounds like Thanksgiving at your house next year :pass:

Yeah my wife parents are divorced and both remarried when she was young. So I get double parties/dinners sometimes it's nice other times its not:wall::joy:

Ya this is Dale with his wives! Thought u knew! :shrug::haha::rofl:

View attachment 1648417

As much fun as that sound i have a hard enough time keeping one wife happy let alone 4 :nono: :toke:

As much fun as that sound i have a hard enough time keeping one wife happy let alone 4 :nono: :toke:
1700801284580.gif

Yup survived thank you :thanks::pass: Still here barely about to go to bed go my garden stuff taken care and tomorrow i have to get about of outside chores season changing things taken care plus clean garage in order to do so :joy:

Day 2

Everyone is doing great and I noticed roots had made it to the bottom of Solo's so it was time to transplant. I transplanted FB Gorilla Punch into a 6.6 gallon Honor The Plant TLS 2.0 grow bag and Twenty20 Durban Twist into a 5 gallon TLS bag. Then moved everyone into the 3x3 got the light running around 60% 230 ppfd @ 40"running 18/6.

Gave each pot a hefty dusting of Great White rooting powder and 1.5 tbsp Dynomyco then watered everyone in with 1 gallon 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .08 amino, .08 omina, .02 yucca, 1.5ml Hydroguard, and .6ml Mammath p ~ ph to 6.3 + Gnatrol Organic BTI:condom: each pot and eb jr got little over liter each and were still not fully saturated they were still a touch light so they'll get another watering in couple days earlier then normal

IMG_7483.JPG

Durban Twist left 99 Skunks Right

IMG_7482.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7480.JPG

IMG_7479.JPG

IMG_7478.JPG

IMG_7477.JPG

Gorilla Punch Left Durban Twist right

IMG_7481.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.