Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putt putt puttin across the finish line here with my last joint n my last smoke.:pass: :coffee2:Starin at the ceiling all night waiting to go get paid this morning

:pighug: I Hate staring at the ceiling...in the dark.......

How are those frogs treating you today?

cheshire.gif

I Could say I hadn't Tried.................But......

I've got a Lie Detector on.................:crying:

IMG_8426.JPG

heart.gif

:crying:

I thought it was that little box chat at the bottom of the home page lol

:bighug: No...this is #LiveStoners Chat.....where all the Cool Cats hang .....

catkinstest.gif

Hopefully someone can sort you out shortly.......:headbang:..I don't really process....but most do......

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :bighug: .. #SharingOne....how you Doing....?
Doing good, Yesterday actually went off without a hitch at all except for going to watch last nights game...it wasn't on for me. Most likely it was on the fox channels and them and dish been fighting for a couple years so I don't get them.

View attachment 1648495

I've given in and treated myself to a Solar plant watering system in the Black Friday sales.........see if I can get the big tubs on a drip system........:headbang:

I got #NewToys :vibe:
Not sure what I'd do with my auto pots. No way I could do kneeling and hand watering any more.

Doing good, Yesterday actually went off without a hitch at all

Big bonus...

Most likely it was on the fox channels and them and dish been fighting for a couple years so I don't get them.

Aw Shame......:pighug:.....we are limited to what we get here as well...compared to the UK....means hubby has to go to the pub for all the football games........:biggrin:

Big bonus...

Aw Shame......:pighug:.....we are limited to what we get here as well...compared to the UK....means hubby has to go to the pub for all the football games........:biggrin:
Well Dish satelite and Fox are fighting and it's only the customers getting screwed. Dish says Fox wants too much money to carry their channels and Fox says the same about Dish. And they both keeping the paperwork buried so no one can tell who's lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back