Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best guitar riff of all Time........?... :pass:

alfiebaby.gif

I had 2 things I had to get done this weekend.

1. Christmas Tree. We always buy a tree on Blackfriday.

2. Cover my roof vents. I always put big black trash bags over the whirly bird vents on my roof and tape them down around the base, so that warm air isn't being sucked out of my attic in the winter time.

Got the tree yesterday.

Just got down off my roof.
Perhaps a 6 or 8" piece of pvc ... Depending on height of the exhaust,a piece of pipe or just a fitting, might have to cut the bottom to match the pitch of the roof, piece of window screen over it to stop yourself from creating a bird tumbler. Something sorta like this,
IMG_20231125_093904325.jpg

6" for a 2" vent 8" for a 4"

Perhaps a 6 or 8" piece of pvc ... Depending on height of the exhaust,a piece of pipe or just a fitting, might have to cut the bottom to match the pitch of the roof, piece of window screen over it to stop yourself from creating a bird tumbler. Something sorta like this,
View attachment 1648772
6" for a 2" vent 8" for a 4"

Interesting.

Its just a habit I've made for the last 15 years or so, I cover the vents on the roof and I use foam blocks and some expanding foam to block my crawl space vents around the foundation. My neighbor doesn't do that and every winter he gets frozen pipes, and we have very similar houses the way things are setup.

Good Afternoon @Mossy

You are like a bright lightning 🌞 in the sky - especially on this site. Thank you.
Friend-hug :bighug:.

Aaand trust me, I don’t hug people 🤣

Nor Do I........ :biggrin: ....have one back........:bighug:

Morning folks. Thanks everyone for the reps yesterday morning. I am searching for the strength not to eat another piece of pie today. :shrug:

caturdayc.jpg

Lay off the Pie........:pie:.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back