Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkin I should have flipped the switch already! Gonna be a jungle!

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 11.46.34 PM.png

OK! I have to get my ass in gear and do some shake shake shake to some canna!
Well, I've never had that to happen when doing a dry ice shake. Yeah, those nodes were nice and dense.
I always put my dry ice in a small chest and then I put my cannabis in there and let it equalize in temperature.
Most of the time it makes it real easy to crush the buds into much finer. Sometimes I have to put a palm on it and press really hard. I had some that were absolutely frozen hard and I couldn't bust up with my hands!
Yeah, like I said, they were rock hard! LOL! :face: :haha:

Strawberry Biscotti and Chic-lit Are definitely not a knockout combo for sure. I think this might be a good daytime rosin and when I squish it.

I have been diagnosed with Crohn's disease - Gluten intolerance, IBS-C never goes away and they have no cure or even meds that have worked for me. I have tried several with no help. The key is to avoid triggers. When I have a flare-up the inflammation runs from my stomach to my ***hole. It feels like my guts are on fire and wrenched out of shape and I get so cold I shiver with blankets on. Sometimes I just get in a hot shower or stand in the summer sun, It usually lasts 3 days but has gone on for more than a week before.

I saw a mechanic cut his hand right off with a hydraulic pin-hole leak, it just fell to the ground before he even knew what happened. I don't know if they were able to re-attach it, so yeah working around that stuff is dangerous.
Well damn man! I know that stuff's rough as hell! I wholeheartedly agree that triggers are to be avoided!

Most of the hydraulics that I worked with weren't extremely high. 4500 PSI was the norm For the stuff I can recall off the top of my head.

I was in the middle of the Indian Ocean on watch in #1 engine room, when I heard a high pressure steam leak develop. This is 1200 PSI super heated steam. You can't pinpoint it because it screams so damn loud. You can't immediately see it because the steam doesn't condense until it's far away from the hole where it's leaking. And over 1200 PSI in over 800 degrees Fahrenheit, that steam will cut off a limb quite easily and basically all you'll see is that limb dropping to the floor. At that pressure it cuts to you instantly and at that temperature it cauterizes and numbs the nerves for a short period of time. There is no blood.
I had an E-2 that was nothing but a rock with lips! <-------- Old recruiter jargon!
It doesn't take the steam that long to cut to the freaking gasket! You do have to locate it fairly quickly and then figure out how to secure it safely. Like I said the problem is finding it! The preferred method is slow and thorough with a broomstick in front of you. You'll know when you hit the steam leak with the broomstick! This little E-2 started wandering off with his hands waving in the air! :face: :face::doh:
I grabbed a little idiot by the shirt collar and threw him behind me and he scared it along the decking. I guess it was real good for him it wasn't grating! LOL! I jumped dead in his ASS! I know damn well he was at the training I had given a few months earlier going through the procedure of finding a steam leak a main steam leak..... a main steam leak. Never mind that I got on a damn mic and said, "Break out the broomstick, I hear a leak!":face::grrr1:
I wrote him up for not obeying standing orders. I talked to the chief engineer And asked if we could keep it at divisional level and have me give him EMI.............. Extra Military Instruction. :eyebrows:
Even the chief engineer has made the comment that he feared my EMI! He saw and had to approve every one of them. Sometimes it was very strictly related to the exact problem and then other times it was to get them to learn how to it was to get them to learn how to follow orders properly. The latter can get quite creative!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha::haha:
By the end of his 40 hours EMI, this ball was following orders to the T and paying attention! I think I woke him up to be honest. The kid actually turned out to be a pretty decent little fireman. If I hadn't done what I did with him he would have killed himself or someone else.

IMG_8463.JPG

IMG_8474.JPG

7.30am...lid off......58F...and barely a breath of wind........positively Balmy........... :biggrin: .......

1701154849857.png

9.4 hours of light...gotta make the most of it...........:biggrin:

Ooooo....I've got a blind spot...... :biggrin:...I opened the door and it got me right in the eye....:photog:...

IMG_8475.JPG

IMG_8479.JPG

Awesome huh......?...........:pass:...and we get it for Free.......every morning.........:biggrin:.....how Lucky are we......

#MarleyIt ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back