Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for one last Pee........................................?..............not talking about Gracie................. :crying:

Morning @Aloneworld .....:bighug:.. #SharingOne....how are you this morning....?........:pass:

Good morning @Mossy

I just woke up and I want to grow cannabis, I’ve got cravings for it. I just have to do it.

Can’t you check your phone-book or a hidden list for someone in need of a hand growing pot 🤣 You know I’ve got a decent heart.

How are you? 💐

I just woke up and I want to grow cannabis, I’ve got cravings for it. I just have to do it.

:pighug: Feeling good this morning then.....?...

Can’t you check your phone-book or a hidden list for someone in need of a hand growing pot 🤣 You know I’ve got a decent heart.

If I Knew anyone...I'd recommend you.....:headbang:....you've got a decent heart and grow Amazing girls....

What more would anyone want.......:pass:

How are you? 💐

:zen: Gentle Float on....................You....?

:pighug: Feeling good this morning then.....?...

If I Knew anyone...I'd recommend you.....:headbang:....you've got a decent heart and grow Amazing girls....

What more would anyone want.......:pass:

:zen: Gentle Float on....................You....?

Yes, I feel fantastic… but I feel that I need to take my fantasy into reality. I see a dream falling out of my hands… and that in say makes me a bit sad, but still I’m happy as hell 🤣

They would like peace and honestly ☮️

I won’t smoke today… I will start alert and see what I can do to progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back