Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we think alike then. I'd say you wouldn't be disappointed in either the Firefly 2+ or the Legacy Pro. The former being my long time go to flavour tester machine, and the latter is a close second.

:pass:
I really am leaning towards the Firefly 2+. It’s also a type of vape I don’t have. The Legacy just seems so similar to the Mighty, but I could also see myself getting that.

I have a new Q8 from Lookah coming for Christmas 🎄 gift for myself. Also chasing flavor on the rosin side too. I would also appreciate any advice on that front too😂🤣. It’s never ending I guess…

Tails have popped :thumbsup:
tails.JPG

I really am leaning towards the Firefly 2+. It’s also a type of vape I don’t have. The Legacy just seems so similar to the Mighty, but I could also see myself getting that.

I have a new Q8 from Lookah coming for Christmas 🎄 gift for myself. Also chasing flavor on the rosin side too. I would also appreciate any advice on that front too😂🤣. It’s never ending I guess…
The first few hits on swordfish always taste great! Especially on a clean coil! I only have experience with vaping dabs out the swordfish or i tried bro in laws ooze pen but in comparison his vape…..

1701190727473.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back