Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers :pass: .. #SharingOne :bighug:

Have you been...?...............View attachment 1652007

Good morning @Mossy 🍬

No, not yet, just gonna eat my
image.jpg
and drink some coco-cola then of the gym.

Caturday today and it was little late yesterday, and i need my 8 hours of sleep to be functional.

I wish I could grow some weed and share it with you, it’s so relaxing.

How is your day miss?

IMG_8679.JPG

I've just been dancing in the garden.....on Rabbit watch...............:headbang:....hubby Thinks he has all the gaps filled......but time will tell.

Peas and beans on their way up...but the night temp drop will slow them down.......:pass:......as long as they don't mildew...I'll be Happy........

IMG_8671.JPG

And..me Bonus crop......Nasturtiums..............:biggrin:...HTF they got there I don't know....but hey ho...........I'm Happy to have them.......I Love me nasturtiums.......and...they are a Garden Pest Early Warning system.......aphids etc..will go to them First.........:headbang:.......so you Know what is Planning an attack on your other plants....... :pass:

and drink some coco-cola then of the gym.

Aggghhh....the Devils Brew.........:fire:.......yeah...I gave it up about a year ago....and like any Reformed User I should Lecture you on Why.......:biggrin:...but....I'll Pass...........:crying:

I wish I could grow some weed and share it with you, it’s so relaxing.

I Know....:pighug:...you were Born to Nurture weed.......:watering:....

It is and it’s snowing a little bit…. ❄️

:snow1:

Have a Look.....James Dyson....has directed his attention to growing strawberries in the UK year 'round.......

Robot pickers...drones....LED's...carbon dioxide...natural predators instead of chemicals...an UV mold zappers.....:pass:.....

Smoking some sour diesel this morning. LECTER would send me back to dreamland. Lol

Pass me the Lecter....:biggrin:...dogs are disturbing my sleep patterns..........

No...I better not....we haven't been shopping yet.........I need the Use of me legs......:crying:

View attachment 1652009

I've just been dancing in the garden.....on Rabbit watch...............:headbang:....hubby Thinks he has all the gaps filled......but time will tell.

Peas and beans on their way up...but the night temp drop will slow them down.......:pass:......as long as they don't mildew...I'll be Happy........

View attachment 1652011

And..me Bonus crop......Nasturtiums..............:biggrin:...HTF they got there I don't know....but hey ho...........I'm Happy to have them.......I Love me nasturtiums.......and...they are a Garden Pest Early Warning system.......aphids etc..will go to them First.........:headbang:.......so you Know what is Planning an attack on your other plants....... :pass:

You got farming land?????
Let’s grow some weed then! I’ll bring some light and let us create a massive outdoor plant. 100gal bucket with coco and we start “The clone” now and veg it through winter and summer and then we flower it in 1.5 years… with sun and some extra LED-lights… We do it in the name of science! 💚💚💚💚💚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back