Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup everyone else went to sleep while ago I debating on going to sleep or not I’m not really tired and if I go to sleep any later I won’t get up till afternoon messing my whole week off. so thinking I just going to fiddle around try not to wake anyone then go to bed early tonight (Sunday)View attachment 1652244

Yeah...I'm the same..... :pighug: ...I can't do catch up sleep....and one bad/late night can throw my whole sleep pattern off.......:shrug:...it's a Curse......

I Hope you get Rested......:bighug:

zebedee.gif
#G'NightGracie :bighug:

Will this be okey for you madam?

View attachment 1652254

grinc.gif
Let me Try it first....I've had more coffee I don't like than ones I do...........

When we took the dogs to the vets the other day we were Delighted to see a new cafe.....we were 10 minutes early...so we went for a cuppa................and it was Absolute Crap............I'd Guess cheap instant coffee......UK owners.....and I said to hubby..they won't lst a Month if they don't get on top of that.......no-one will tolerate crap coffee here...... :coffee:

View attachment 1652255 Let me Try it first....I've had more coffee I don't like than ones I do...........

When we took the dogs to the vets the other day we were Delighted to see a new cafe.....we were 10 minutes early...so we went for a cuppa................and it was Absolute Crap............I'd Guess cheap instant coffee......UK owners.....and I said to hubby..they won't lst a Month if they don't get on top of that.......no-one will tolerate crap coffee here...... :coffee:

You have not tried my coffee… and I’m kind of sensitive. If it tastes bad, it is bad.
It’s not like I’m gonna pick fresh beans on a field, then it will take some weeks before you get your morning-coffee.

How was the vet? Is the dog/cat okey now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back