Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am smoking now seedstockers triton biscotto lime is amazing so was Mpehisto Old school mango haze.... Twenty20 triks, Night owl Oultlier z, Laughing hyena 99skunks, and banana bread all were fantastic and need to get grown again

#ProperStoner Answer ..... :pighug: ......

Boy some real brain busters either that or I'm really stoned

I'm just Distracting your brain...so you can sleep.........
saywha.gif

Just getting into some of Sawney's stuff it's really goof stuff too White was/is amazing :dizzy::baked:

:biggrin:..... Hokay.....Last one for #LiveMic........
1702204010642.png

What is your overall Favourite piece of Kit that you use .........?..:pass:

My earthboxes or the runoff trays and irrigation system both make my life much easier :cooldance::lildab: but then there's lights without them the grows wouldn't be anything:shrug::pass:

Cheers....:bighug:...and Well Done...........:bravo:.......you Passed the #LiveMic test....:pighug:......

IMG_8624.JPG

@Lil Dab ...I Meant to tell you the other day...Yorkshire Puddings.....they are like a pancake batter...egg...milk..flour........put in extremely hot oven...they rise.

Traditionally in Yorkshire..they are served Before dinner.....with gravy..... :chef: ..to fill you up a bit...when food was scarecer than it is today.....

You got them hot with your dinner...and if any were left......you got them with jam/jelly in the midde...so they taste like a pudding......:headbang:

View attachment 1652279

@Lil Dab ...I Meant to tell you the other day...Yorkshire Puddings.....they are like a pancake batter...egg...milk..flour........put in extremely hot oven...they rise.

Traditionally in Yorkshire..they are served Before dinner.....with gravy..... :chef: ..to fill you up a bit...when food was scarecer than it is today.....

You got them hot with your dinner...and if any were left......you got them with jam/jelly in the midde...so they taste like a pudding......:headbang:

It's about breakfast time I gonna go see what I can find hopefully we got some bacon:goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back