Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout:....evening folks!
...just in the door from work, time for some extra strength Fukitall... :baked:

Oh yeah, @Lil Dab did you ever get sorted by the merch' company? I need a new mouse pad, but after your snafu I wanted to see if they have executed the PYHO maneuver on themselves and settle TF up finally! :rolleyes2:

Morning @Heart of flowers ... :bighug: .. #SharingOne ...for body heat......:biggrin:....flipping gas bottle for the heater ran out last night an we didn't have a replacement........:snow2:.....
Hey, you still have your hubby, all ya need is a tube, some lube and you'll kill two buzzards with one brick! :crying:... just make bloody sure there's a valve between him and the pilot light....
fmbill.gif
:rofl:

Cmmere me litle hotwater bottle...........................:pighug:.....warm me onesie.......

View attachment 1653042

Actually...Gus is looking rather attractive to stick me cold feet on ATM......poor Gus...:crying:
:yoinks: Fie, Aunty, that's animal abuse!:rofl: ...that's what hubby's for,....

:yoinks: Fie, Aunty, that's animal abuse!:rofl: ...that's what hubby's for,....

My son always sleeps on the settee if he has had a drink.....to save annoying his wife......

But he says he knew he had overindulged one morning when he woke u on the floor snuggling the dog....:rolleyes2::cheersmate: Ching..ching.....

Evil drink..

My son always sleeps on the settee if he has had a drink.....to save annoying his wife......

But he says he knew he had overindulged one morning when he woke u on the floor snuggling the dog....:rolleyes2::cheersmate: Ching..ching.....

Evil drink..
:confused1::crying:...oh man, the jokes write themselves there!

... geez babe, maybe shave your legs tomorrow? ...but I Iike what your doing with your tongue! :vibe::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back