Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing the room I'm growing in has a lot of windows, Or my ball python would have a seedling in her tank for a few days lol

#ProperStoner :headbang: #HappyCaturday...:pass:...Fill your Airbags....I have Faith you'll Cope........

alfiebaby.gif

The olde guard is still some of the best! They may not be "30%THC" but who give two shits and a wipe, really?? So you have to suffer taking a couple-few more tokes--oh the horror :rofl::rolleyes2: ....so many of today's pop culture clown tokers have zero sophistication, it's all about the stoopid cutesie names/"flavors" marketing hype, and the mindless pursuit of THC% because unfortunately the market forces have made that the sole criterium for wholesale pricing - :finger:... it did NOT start out this way
Very well stated---68 years old was a teenager in the 70's--I miss the old strains(not the schwag). This bubblegum strain breeding cutesy branding culture is out of control.
Thanks for the recommendation--- Twenty20mendocino afghani will be on my list of upcoming grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back