Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no pizza we did grilled cheese and tomato soup plus the wife tried something new she heard of. She took the left over chicken wing dip from last night and made that into a grilled cheese sandwich basically a chicken wing melt :drool:
Hello lunch

Well no pizza we did grilled cheese and tomato soup plus the wife tried something new she heard of. She took the left over chicken wing dip from last night and made that into a grilled cheese sandwich basically a chicken wing melt :drool:
I had tomato soup and grilled ham and cheese sammiches a few nights ago!

1702750377519.gif

1702750417154.gif

Okay...I need a Translation.......... :biggrin: ...grilled cheese and tomato soup......is that grilled cheese you float on the soup...?

Waddisit.....?........:pass:
U butter bread on outside and put cheese in between the 2 slices and put in a skillet to make a toasted sammich with melted cheese! U can add other goodies as well tho! ;)

View attachment 1653491

Up n down i spose. Don't think I have swelling just pain.
Ones 1:1 cbd ones thc. Take the cbd the second i open my eyes. Then 2 droppers thc get my levels up cuz im so bad after I sleep i can't inhale well.
Hoping it'll get better over the next few days. Think I just need to build strength.

Is the pain still as bad as pre-op.....?

I Think you will need quite a bit of rest and Good food to build yourself back up..........:pighug:....

But I'm guessing as soon as you feel reasonable you'll be dragging your ass off to work....:headbang:...no work ..no cash....

U butter bread on outside and put cheese in between the 2 slices and put in a skillet to make a toasted sammich with melted cheese! U can add other goodies as well tho! ;)

Ah cheers @Fermented_Fruitz ....if he's said cheese toastie...I would have got it...but he never mentioned bread......:crying:....just cheese.......:pass:... #stoners :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back