Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Bill! I fried some up in garlic butter and ate it with pasta last night. I like it! I'll get a picture of the whole insane grow next time I visit my neighbor's basement.
I did a few shiitake's that way and wife decided she didn't like them...go figure, I'm expecting the same for the oysters but at least I got genetics.

I did a few shiitake's that way and wife decided she didn't like them...go figure, I'm expecting the same for the oysters but at least I got genetics.
Do you collect spores from them? My neighbor wants to collect her own spores. I told her let a cap dry out on a piece of paper and spores will fall out, but that advice might be outdated from spore patterns we made as teenagers in the '60's.

Evening @Bill.de.Cat :pass:. #SharingOne ...popular light meal here is fried mushrooms..omelette type egg and garlic....and although I love mushrooms...i don't like them with garlic in like that....:pass:...

Good morning Frank. To be honest - not so good, got some cravings for the medicine my doctor have subscribed to me. So been going without it today and the anxiety starts to kick in now, and it’s only gonna get “better” until I get my paws on them again.
I really don’t want to turn myself to the black market, but I will if it doesn’t get sorted during the day or latest tomorrow morning.

I will do my best to just relax and not stress my self up, I’ll try to be calm and to eat food to keep my mind straight.

Popped some other prescribed pills that I have on recipe but they do not give the same effect, figured I go eat and sleep away the feeling.

When I see your name I connect it to a movie that I really good. Can’t remember the name but it’s a cup/jar involved. Denzel is the head-character and I believe New York and Vietnam are the connections for the “success-story”.

How are you?
Sorry to hear that my friend….hopefully the doctor can get you sorted soon.

Is the movie you’re thinking of called “American Gangster”?

I’m doing well, just hanging out at home, doing housework and getting high :pass: :d5:

I told her let a cap dry out on a piece of paper and spores will fall out, but that advice might be outdated from spore patterns we made as teenagers in the '60's.

yup, that'z exactly how to do it....it'z called a "spore print" ;) ppp

#FingersCrossed that works for you @Heart of flowers ...take one day at a time.... :karmacloud:..sending karma.

Thank you @Mossy :bighug:
It’s okey, it’s “just” 30mg diazepam Ed, not Alprazolam which is way harder to quit with/take a break from.

But I feel I need the Benz and so does my doctor as I need the filter to not absorb all noices/movements or colors. So bed it is…… 🛌

Do you collect spores from them? My neighbor wants to collect her own spores. I told her let a cap dry out on a piece of paper and spores will fall out, but that advice might be outdated from spore patterns we made as teenagers in the '60's.

Evening @Mara Cachafa ...we are like ships that pass in the night.....:bighug:

i've seen vids on the net...where instaed of harvesting the spores...you chop the whole mushroom caps into small parts...and germinate from there.....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back